Reach New Heights While Building for the Future
Join a Fast Growing Team of Industry Professionals
IT Support and Managed Services Sales Professional
Salary Potential $100K
Become a part of our dynamic team at Braintek. We are looking for an experienced Outside Sales Professional to generate revenue by selling Braintek IT and managed services with a focus on fixed-rate IT support, cloud desktop, cloud backup, and web development solutions. This individual will actively participate in growing our current customer base, as well as identifying upgrades, add-ons and enhancements for our existing customers.
Braintek was founded in 2002 by Greg Brainerd and is a premier managed services and IT support provider with offices in The Woodlands and Houston. Braintek supports small and midsize businesses throughout the entire Houston Metro area from Huntsville north to Clear Lake south and from Brookshire west to Baytown east. We are staffed by some of the industry’s most talented professionals.
This is an outside sales position where you will be selling flat-fee IT support and managed services to small and midsize businesses.
- Developing new business through networking and prospecting
- Learning about how Braintek products and services work
- Arranging business meetings and following up on sales leads
- Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations articulately and confidently
- Attending local business networking events
- Working closely with the marketing department
- Answering any technical questions the client might have
- Coordinating project with operations management.
- 3-7 years professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably IT sales experience
- Proven solution selling experience with an emphasis on strong account and territory management
- High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management
- Solid problem-solving and consultative skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Cell Phone
- Company Car
Share this Job Opening