The Houston Business Owners’ Guide To IT Support Services And Fees
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 18 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Been using Braintek for a few years now and they are great. Quick to respond, and always quick to fix the problem. Great people and i highly recommend them. -- Stephen N.
Responsive and Knowledgeable.
I've never had the pleasure of working with an IT support group more responsive and knowledgeable than Braintek. -- Shane A.