The Houston Business Owners’ Guide To IT Support Services And FeesWhat You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts)
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 18 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide! Fill Out The Form Or Call (281) 310-5806
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Been using Braintek for a few years now and they are great. Quick to respond, and always quick to fix the problem. Great people and i highly recommend them. -- Stephen N.
Responsive and Knowledgeable.
I've never had the pleasure of working with an IT support group more responsive and knowledgeable than Braintek. -- Shane A.