Cloud Data Backup for Business
5 Benefits of Cloud Backup for Business
Why Your Onsite Business Data Backup Solution May Not Be Enough
Best Practice for Business Computer Backup
- Affordable – You’ve got a limited IT budget. Cloud based solutions allow you to implement a multi-tiered data backup approach with no capital expenditures and a minimal flat monthly fee. Save thousands of dollars while keeping your critical data safe.
- Better Data Protection – Using a cloud backup solution, your data stays safe and secure for easy retrieval. Further, don’t believe all the talk about the cloud not being as secure as other options. That’s simply not true. The latest encryption and security protocols keep cloud based systems incredibly secure.
- Better Deployment – Get set up and running in a matter of minutes. Other off-site options can take days or sometimes weeks to implement
- Scalability – Increase or decrease storage capacity with ease as your company’s needs change.
- Automatic – Cloud backup requires no additional time commitment from you. Files are backed up automatically and continuously.
It’s imperative that you have a comprehensive business data backup and recovery plan in place. FEMA reports that fewer than 20 percent of businesses are able to restore their lost data after a catastrophe because they didn’t have a robust backup and recovery system in place. The report goes on to state that over 40 percent of the businesses that could not recover their data closed their doors forever.
Let Braintek help you protect your critical data with our cloud data backup system. After all, it’s included in our flat monthly fee support packages. Give your data the protection of the cloud.
Support ServicesAvailable from Braintek
- Main Service Page
- Cloud Backup for Business
- Computer Network Setup
- Computer Repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Recovery Services
- Emergency IT Support
- Flat Rate IT Support
- Help Desk
- Houston IT Support
- IT Consulting Houston
- Internet Services
- Laptop Repair
- Microsoft Azure
- Private Cloud
- Remote IT Support
- Scheduled Onsite Support
- Server Optimization
- Server Support and Monitoring
- VoIP Services
- VPN Solutions
- Wireless Network Installation