Office HoursMon-Fri 7AM–6PM
Remote IT Support and Managed Services
Online Tech Support for Small and Midsize Business
Take Your Small Business Tech Support to the Next Level
Small business tech support used to happen onsite no matter what.
But with the advent of remote IT services, the need for 24/7-onsite support has diminished. Braintek’s business computer technicians can resolve many of your IT issues using remote access tools.
What Are Remote IT Support Services?
The phrase, remote IT services, refers to a system that allows a person to connect with and use a specific computer or network from a remote location. That way, your IT consultants won’t have to make you wait until they can physically come out to the office when you experience a problem. They can address your concern remotely using remote access software.
Using these tools, your Braintek business computer technicians can:
- Access a specific desktop, laptop, or server
- Manage files on the computer or server
- Update server software
- Run diagnostic and maintenance programs
- Train end users on new software and protocols
This list covers only a few of the many ways remote IT services can benefit your business. Thousands of businesses, worldwide, use and rely on remote access software and services as a primary part of their IT structure. From small family-owned operations to huge multinational corporations to educational institutions, remote access software has become integral to daily IT functioning.
Benefits of Remote Technology Support Services
Using remote technology support services offers numerous advantages, but the three primary benefits are:
- FLEXIBILITY – Remote access technology allows flexibility when you need IT support. If you feel you need to meet with your assigned network administrator face-to-face, you certainly can, but with remote IT services, you can also opt to get some guidance right away through remote access.
- DECREASED COSTS – Since IT administrators can address certain problems off site, it eliminates the need to have an in-person visit for addressing every little issue that may occur. This reduces downtime and the increased costs of having someone drive out to your office. That can add up to substantial savings.
- 24/7 ACCESS – Your assigned network administrator has access to your network round the clock. Our Braintek Brains set alerts that notify them anytime your network experiences a glitch or issue…no matter the time of day. They may know of a potential issue and correct it even before you do.
As remote access tools continue to evolve and become more sophisticated, they will continue to become increasingly important for daily operations. Your team at Braintek will always have the latest remote access tools available for your use and benefit.
Request Information →Clck to Open Contact Form
Support ServicesAvailable from Braintek
- Main Service Page
- Cloud Backup for Business
- Cloud Desktop
- Computer Network Setup
- Computer Repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Recovery Services
- Emergency IT Support
- Flat Rate IT Support
- Help Desk
- Hosted Email for Business
- Houston IT Support
- IT Consulting Houston
- Internet Services
- Laptop Repair
- Private Cloud
- Remote IT Support
- Scheduled Onsite Support
- Server Optimization
- Server Support and Monitoring
- Staff Augmentation / Outsourcing
- VoIP Services
- VPN Solutions
- Wireless Network Installation